FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS, 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Dean Carucci (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
Patient Relations: Shelia Jones (913) 541-3205
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Apr 21, 2014 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- Apr 22, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Breastfeeding Support Group is free and no registration is required. Call (913) 541-5208 for more information. Baby...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 14, 2014 Dr. Muhammad, Stroke Program Medical Director at Overland Park Regional Medical Center was recently interviewed by KCTV 5 regarding the signs and symptoms of a Transient Ischemic Attack, or TIA.
- Apr 8, 2014 Photographer Jessica Strom has made a career out of capturing the first year of a baby’s life, but over the past three years she’s volunteered to go to local NICUs and take free portraits of babies who don’t get to go home right away.
- Feb 27, 2014 With freezing temperatures and cold, cold days, hyperthermia and frostbite are real risks. We all need to pay attention and take the right precautions to stay safe in the bitter cold. Dermatologist Dr. Holly McCoppin offers valuable advice and information as we venture out and lets us know the warning signs of cold-induced medical problems (via KCTV 5).
Laura Kellogg had learned to live with migraine headaches. For more than 20 years – since the age of seven – they struck like clockwork once, sometimes, twice a month. And when they did, Laura retreated to her dark and quiet bedroom to lie down and simply wait out the excruciating head pain and its accompanying nausea and vomiting.