FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS, 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Anita Nelson (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
Patient Relations: Shelia Jones (913) 541-3205
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Aug 14, 2014 from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM Are you ready to advance your career with the area’s leading healthcare provider? At HCA Midwest Health System, our hospitals are growing and our...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jul 29, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Breastfeeding Support Group is free and no registration is required. Call (913) 541-5208 for more information. Baby...
- Jul 30, 2014 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Jul 28, 2014 Lisa Carpenter, RPT and director of the Concussion Management Program at Centerpoint Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center, says ImPACT testing, which is used by the NFL, MLB and NHL, can be helpful in assessing an athlete’s recovery by providing a pre-injury baseline of cognitive functions such as memory, focus and concentration.
HCA Midwest Health System Leads Fund-Raising Effort For Second Consecutive Year in American Heart Association’s 2014 Heart WalkJul 21, 2014 For the second consecutive year, Team HCA Midwest Health System was the top fundraiser at the American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Walk on Saturday, May 31st, 2014 in Kansas City, Mo., raising $101,657. Friendly competition between HCA Midwest Health System hospitals brought 22 teams together for this worthy cause, with 710 employees, family members and friends being registered walkers and runners.
- Jul 14, 2014 Generally, patients can be treated in urgent care for colds, flu, sore throats, sprains, minor burns and injuries, ear infections, non-life-threatening allergic reactions, skin rashes, mild asthma, and broken bones (Reprinted courtesy of Kansas City Star Magazine).
At 24 weeks in her pregnancy, Julie Clifton delivered Murphy Willingham, Jr. by caesarean section at Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He was immediately put into the care of the hospital’s Level IIIb NICU.