FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Damond Boatwright (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Jun 1, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM College Park Family Care invites you for a “test drive” of the daVinci Robot, a cutting-edge, minimally-invasive and exciting technology that offers a ...
- Nov 8, 2013 from 07:30 AM to 05:00 PM Neonatal Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Neonatologists, Pharmacists, and Dieticians — Join us Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, at the Overland Park Convention...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- May 21, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Breastfeeding Support Group is free and no registration is required. Call (913) 541-5208 for more information. Baby...
- May 21, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM This group meets the third Tuesday of each month and helps trauma patients (and their families) share their experiences, learn how to better manage their...
News News RSS
- Apr 16, 2013 Nurses are challengers in a spring weight-loss program that promotes fitness and health (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News).
Jeffrey Colyer, MD, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Kansas Lt. Governor Receives Frist Humanitarian Award at Overland Park Regional Medical CenterApr 9, 2013 Prestigious award recognizes physician’s extraordinary dedication and personal commitment to the highest standard of quality and caregiving to the community and world.
- Apr 9, 2013 The April issue of KC Health and Wellness Magazine features expert advice from the Sleep Specialists at the OPRMC Sleep Disorders Center.
When asked to define the rollercoaster of emotions they experienced when their daughter was born prematurely, Kristi and Jason Fine use words such as “scary” and “overwhelming”.