FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Damond Boatwright (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Nov 8, 2013 from 07:30 AM to 05:00 PM Neonatal Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Neonatologists, Pharmacists, and Dieticians — Join us Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, at the Overland Park Convention...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jun 19, 2013 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- Jun 22, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
News News RSS
- Jun 14, 2013 Healthcare collaboration will result in keeping soccer players healthy on the field and off.
- Jun 13, 2013 Pat Peck has a passion for children. She connects with kids in various walks of life (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News).
- Jun 4, 2013 Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider partners with Just For Her Expo June 7 – 9 to promote women’s health and well-being.
Isaac Perkins is like any active 10 year-old boy. He enjoys sports, including soccer and basketball; adventures with friends; video games; and exploring the world around him. Encouraged by parents Todd and Teresa, Isaac is dedicated to piano lessons and his electric guitar and faithfully practices both instruments.