Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Apr 19, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- Apr 21, 2014 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 14, 2014 Dr. Muhammad, Stroke Program Medical Director at Overland Park Regional Medical Center was recently interviewed by KCTV 5 regarding the signs and symptoms of a Transient Ischemic Attack, or TIA.
- Apr 8, 2014 Photographer Jessica Strom has made a career out of capturing the first year of a baby’s life, but over the past three years she’s volunteered to go to local NICUs and take free portraits of babies who don’t get to go home right away.
- Feb 27, 2014 With freezing temperatures and cold, cold days, hyperthermia and frostbite are real risks. We all need to pay attention and take the right precautions to stay safe in the bitter cold. Dermatologist Dr. Holly McCoppin offers valuable advice and information as we venture out and lets us know the warning signs of cold-induced medical problems (via KCTV 5).