FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Dean Carucci (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
Patient Relations: Shelia Jones (913) 541-3205
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Mar 8, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- Mar 10, 2014 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM The goal of the group is to assist you as you move through the grief related to your loss and even address issues associated with future pregnancies. We...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Feb 27, 2014 With freezing temperatures and cold, cold days, hyperthermia and frostbite are real risks. We all need to pay attention and take the right precautions to stay safe in the bitter cold. Dermatologist Dr. Holly McCoppin offers valuable advice and information as we venture out and lets us know the warning signs of cold-induced medical problems (via KCTV 5).
- Feb 21, 2014 As part of February heart month activities, Dr. Stephen Bloom, an Overland Park Regional Medical Center cardiologist, talks about coronary calcium scoring. This simple, inexpensive and noninvasive five-minute procedure helps detect heart disease in high risk individuals even before any symptoms appear.
- Feb 12, 2014 Medical professionals across the metro say they’re concerned because donated blood supplies are at an all-time low (via FOX 4 news).
Isaac Perkins is like any active 10 year-old boy. He enjoys sports, including soccer and basketball; adventures with friends; video games; and exploring the world around him. Encouraged by parents Todd and Teresa, Isaac is dedicated to piano lessons and his electric guitar and faithfully practices both instruments.