Emergency Services at Overland Park Regional Medical Center
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
In an emergency, every second matters. That’s why Overland Park Regional Medical Center offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people of all ages. We have board–certified physicians in Emergency Medicine and critical care nurses and support staff who are available around the clock. We offer:
- An American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center
- Technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- A Computerized Physician Order Entry System that eliminates handwriting errors.
- ER wait times publicly available via text or online.
- A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
Conditions that we treat in the Emergency Department include:
Whether you are experiencing a minor emergency or a life-threatening situation, we can provide the emergency care you need. We are located at I-435 and Quivira.
- 2013 ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Silver Performance Achievement
- 2013 Get With The Guidelines® Stroke - Gold Plus
- 2013 Mission: Lifeline® - Silver
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence