Get With the Guidelines®
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is recognized by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines® (GWTG) program for performance achievement in these areas:
- 2012 ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement
- 2012 Get With The Guidelines® Stroke - Gold Plus
- 2012 Get With The Guidelines® Stroke - Silver Plus
- 2013 Mission: Lifeline® - Silver
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Care centers that achieve this commendation are certified as hospitals that consistently follow national guidelines for delivery of stroke care and are able to provide the highest level of technology and expertise to diagnose and treat stroke around the clock.
For more information about our neurosciences services or our stroke program, please call our Nurses On-Call line or contact us.