FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS, 66215
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Dean Carucci (913) 541-5418
Facility Privacy Official:
Cindy Kerns (913) 541-5038
Human Resources: (913) 541-5361
Christine Hamele (913) 541-6845
Patient Relations: Shelia Jones (913) 541-3205
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Overland Park Regional Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Our specialists diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
We provide comprehensive care for women through all stages of life as well as from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
In addition to keeping you healthy, we want you to be happy & comfortable when you welcome new members to your family.
Bone & Joint
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Apr 17, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM More than one-third of persons aged 65 years and older have one or more falls per year. Over 1.9 million seniors are treated for fall related injuries ...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Apr 16, 2014 from 07:30 PM to 08:30 PM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
- Apr 19, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Labor and Delivery Tours, every Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. To participate, meet in the Main Lobby/Surgery...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 14, 2014 Dr. Muhammad, Stroke Program Medical Director at Overland Park Regional Medical Center was recently interviewed by KCTV 5 regarding the signs and symptoms of a Transient Ischemic Attack, or TIA.
- Apr 8, 2014 Photographer Jessica Strom has made a career out of capturing the first year of a baby’s life, but over the past three years she’s volunteered to go to local NICUs and take free portraits of babies who don’t get to go home right away.
- Feb 27, 2014 With freezing temperatures and cold, cold days, hyperthermia and frostbite are real risks. We all need to pay attention and take the right precautions to stay safe in the bitter cold. Dermatologist Dr. Holly McCoppin offers valuable advice and information as we venture out and lets us know the warning signs of cold-induced medical problems (via KCTV 5).
Isaac Perkins is like any active 10 year-old boy. He enjoys sports, including soccer and basketball; adventures with friends; video games; and exploring the world around him. Encouraged by parents Todd and Teresa, Isaac is dedicated to piano lessons and his electric guitar and faithfully practices both instruments.