Parking & Walking On Campus
- Connected 400-space patient and visitor parking garage
- Surface parking near the front driveway
- Free valet available at OPRMC front entrance and Doctors’ Building
- Surface parking adjacent to these medical buildings:
- Doctors’ Building
- Medical Plaza West
- Quivira Medical Plaza
- Medical Plaza East
Designated Parking for Mothers to Be
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is happy to provide premium parking for Mothers to Be in the Doctors' Building and Medical Plaza West parking lots.
Free Valet Service
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer patients and visitors a free valet service, Monday through Friday. Please drive to the hospital entrance and a valet attendant will immediately greet you. Valet service is also provided at the Doctors' Building entrance.
Entrances to Hospital
- Parking garage entrance directly connects to hospital lobby
- New main entrance located in front of the hospital, adjacent to lobby
- New emergency entrance left of main entrance
“Heritage” Walking Trail (Opens Oct. 31)
- New walking trail on north side of the hospital collaboratively designed with neighbors, local artists and historians
- Art and history combined on a trail, which includes outdoor seating areas made of native stone, native landscaping and historical signage
- Four focus areas along the trail:
- “Shelter” in the dwellings of Kanza and Shawnee Indians
- “Protection” from the soldiers at Fort Leavenworth and Fort Scott
- “Changes” connecting cities by the Strang Line, a streetcar system
- “Crossing”, a series of flat rocks allowing travelers to continue west
- Connects from Quivira Rd. to Johnson County’s Indian Creek Trail System
Contact our gift shop for a full line of custom floral and plush arrangements and gifts for any occasion at (913) 541-5366 (during business hours) or contact the Gift Shop Manager at (913) 541-5304 for custom orders or gift ideas.
Gift Shop Hours:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. | Weekend 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Closed holidays
Thank you for shopping the OPRMC Gift Shop. Proceeds from the Gift Shop help fund continuing education for nurses, infant car seats, teen scholarships, complimentary patient sundry items and clothing, coloring books and crayons for our Emergency Department and many other items and services.
Hours can be found under Amenities
Visiting Hours & Policies
Visitation hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day except for these areas: Intensive Care, the Women’s Unit, the NICU or other areas with unit specific visitation policies. For more information regarding visitation, please call Overland Park Regional Medical Center at (913) 541-5000.
Pharmacy information can be found on our Locations page under the Medical Offices tab.
Cards, letters and flowers will arrive faster if they are addressed as follows:
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66215