We are ready to welcome a new era in health care.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s expansion is scheduled to be complete in September 2014. It will include a new patient tower, 100%-private patient rooms, a state-of-the-art Emergency Room (ER) and Trauma Center, a parking structure and more. Thanks for your continued patience during our construction process!
Free Valet Service
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer patients and visitors a free valet service, Monday through Friday. Please drive to the hospital entrance at the Medical Plaza West Building and a valet attendant will immediately greet you. Valet service is also provided at the Emergency and Doctors’ Building entrances.
Designated Parking for Mothers to be
OPRMC is happy to provide premium parking for Mothers to Be next to the Emergency Department, and in the hospital’s main parking lot and the Doctors' Building parking lot.
See Campus MapCheck back periodically for the latest information on hospital service locations, building closures, as well as other construction updates.
- The hospital’s main entrance is through the Medical Plaza West Building. The valet service is there to assist you with parking.
- To protect the safety of pedestrians, 106th Street speed limit is 25 mph and flashing lights have been installed.
- The Medical Plaza West Building lobby has a reception desk staffed with greeters and way-finding materials to help patients and visitors navigate the hospital from the new entrance.
- The connector tunnel between the Doctors' Building and the hospital is closed. Please use the alternate covered walkway that extends from the side door of the Doctors' Building to the ambulance entrance of the hospital.
- Central Registration, Surgery Waiting Room, Pre-Anesthesia Testing and the Physician Lounge are located next to the main elevators of the hospital.
- The east end of hospital patient units has closed, and there are temporary walls on the second, third and fourth floor wings to ensure passages are reserved only for emergencies.
- The beautiful new Sunflower Café is open for business and is located on the main level of the hospital, just past the elevators and Patient Admitting. Open everyday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hot Selections: Breakfast 7 to 9:30 a.m.; Lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Dinner 4:30 to 7 p.m. Grab and Go items available when hot selections are not available.
- Due to construction, the Gift Shop has been temporarily relocated to the Sunflower Café by the checkout line.
Thank you for your continued patience and assistance as we grow for the future!