Pardon our construction as we build for a new era in healthcare.
This rendering represents the future of Overland Park Regional Medical Center following our historic $110-million renovation. The result will include a 105-bed Patient Tower, a new Emergency Department and Trauma Center, a dedicated Women’s Services entrance; and 100% private rooms.
Free Valet Service
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer patients and visitors a free valet service, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please drive to the hospital entrance at the Medical Plaza West Building and a valet attendant will immediately greet you.
See Campus MapCheck back periodically for the latest information on hospital service locations, building closures, as well as other construction updates.
- The hospital’s main entrance is now through the Medical Plaza West Building. The valet service is there to assist you with parking.
- To protect the safety of pedestrians, 106th Street speed limit is now 25 mph and flashing lights have been installed.
- The Medical Plaza West Building lobby now has a reception desk staffed with greeters and way-finding materials to help patients and visitors navigate the hospital from the new entrance.
- Central Registration, Surgery Waiting Room, Pre-Anesthesia Testing and the Physician Lounge are now located next to the main elevators of the hospital.
- The east end of hospital patient units has closed, and there are temporary walls on the second, third and fourth floor wings to ensure passages are reserved only for emergencies.
- The cafe is located on the lower level of the hospital, right off the main elevators. Operating hours are: breakfast, 7 to 9:30 a.m.; lunch, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and dinner, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Thank you for your continued patience and assistance as we grow for the future!