Daniel J Gurley, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gurley earned his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. His residency training was at University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, and he completed a fellowship at Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center in Jackson.
I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient’s individual healthcare needs are met.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
ACL Injury (Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
Arthroscopic Joint Surgery
Rotator Cuff Repair
Rotator Cuff Tear
Tommy John Surgery
Ulnar Collateral Ligament
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Fellowship: Mississippi Sports Medicine and Ortho Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center