Enrique Chaves-Carballo, MDPediatric Neurology
To provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient’s individual healthcare needs are met.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Epilepsy or Seizure Disorders
Headaches / Migraines
Movement Disorders and Spasticity
- Pediatric Neurology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Wesleyan University - 1956
- Undergraduate Degree: East Central State College - 1959
- Graduate Degree: University of Oklahoma School of Medicine - 1963
- Internship: Canal Zone Hospitals (Gorgas Hospital) - 1964
- Residency: Mayo Clinic, Department of Pediatrics - 1967
- Residency: Canal Zone Hospitals (Gorgas Hospital) - 1967
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Department of Neurology - 1975
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic Department of Pediatrics - 1967
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center