Lisa H Hutchison, MDPediatric Radiology
Dr. Hutchison practices general pediatric radiology with a special interest in neonatal ultrasound and neuroimaging (CT and MRI). She achieved the appointments of Assistant Professor at the University of Texas Southwestern, Associate Professor at Vanderbilt University and Professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC). While at UMKC, Dr. Hutchison served as Pediatric Radiology fellowship director, Diagnostic Radiology residency program director and Academic Chair for the Department of Radiology.
To provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient’s individual healthcare needs are met.
- Pediatric Radiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Tennessee
- Graduate Degree: Meharry Medical College
- Residency: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Fellowship: Children's National Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center