Due to COVID-19, our Breastfeeding Support Groups are not meeting at this time.
While breastfeeding is natural, it can take a while to get the hang of it.
At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, we want to provide you with the support and resources you need to make sure to enjoy this special time with your baby! We offer a weekly Breastfeeding Support Group that is led by International Board Certified Lactation Consultants.
- Opportunity to meet other mothers and share your experiences
- Your questions and concerns will be answered by International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- A baby scale is available to weigh your baby
- The Breastfeeding Support Group is free and no registration is required
- Mother, baby and female support persons welcome
- The group does not meet on major holidays
For more information or to confirm a meeting, please call (913) 541-5208.
Every Monday, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Every Wednesday, 9:30 - 11 a.m.
Every Friday, 2:30 - 4 p.m.
Sunflower Café Conference Room
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Overland Park, KS 66215
Parking is available in the parking garage. Follow the signs to the Sunflower Café Conference Room or stop by the Registration Desk in the main lobby for directions.