Critical Care In Your Community
At the ER of Olathe, we understand that your emergency is the most important one. Our freestanding ER of Olathe serves the southern Johnson County community with around the clock, 24/7 emergency care for adults and kids. From sprains and broken bones to middle-of-the-night fevers and allergic reactions, we’re here to help.
ER of Olathe is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room with:
- Fast, convenient care for adults and kids
- Board-certified physicians with extensive emergency treatment experience
- On-site imaging and laboratory services
- Cutting-edge diagnostic radiology, CT Scan, X-ray and ultrasound
- Smooth, efficient transport for adults and kids to the main emergency department or pediatric ER at Overland Park Regional Medical Center, if necessary
Top Symptoms Requiring ER Visits
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Heart attack or stroke
- Life-threatening conditions
- Loss of consciousness
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Open fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of heart attack/chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
ER for Children
Overland Park Regional Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency services, the latest technology and a caring staff. Our three pediatric-ready emergency rooms are prepared for your little one's mishaps. In fact, HCA Midwest Health emergency rooms in the Kansas City metro beat the national average for pediatric ER readiness and treat nearly 25,000 kids each year.Kids ER Locations
ER or Urgent Care?
How do you know when a medical condition is serious enough to go to the emergency room? This helpful guide explains the symptoms and conditions that are urgent enough to visit the ER, an Urgent Care, a Walk-in Clinic, or a Doctor's Office. The guidelines can help you decide which healthcare provider makes the most sense for your medical needs, and your budget.ER or Urgent Care Helpful Guide
HCA Midwest Health hospitals offer short wait times in the Kansas City area. Plus, we treat more emergencies than any other healthcare system in the region.
2016-17 Averages (Median)
Source: Hospital Compare, July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Need Health Advice?
Nurses On-Call: For health information and advice from registered nurses who are available 24/7, call (913) 541-5562.
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
*Message and data rates may apply. For more info visit texterhelp.com.