When faced with a heart condition, you want the very best life-saving treatments and technology as well as the expertise of an experienced team of cardiologists.
At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, we're more than just part of the largest provider of cardiology care in the Kansas City area. We excel at the treatment of cardiovascular disease. We offer extensive range of cardiac care including medical management, cardiac catheterization, cardiac rehabilitation and open-heart surgery.
- Pioneers in cardiac research - The cardiologists and cardiac surgeons at Overland Park Regional Medical Center participate in research to discover new techniques to reverse blocked heart arteries, prevent strokes and strengthen weakened hearts.
- Experienced doctors - We operate the largest abdominal aortic aneurysm stent graft program in the region.
- Leading-edge technology - We offer robotic-assisted coronary angioplasty to open blocked arteries with unparalleled precision and superior results.
- A team approach to heart care - Our team consists of highly-skilled surgeons, interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, electrophysiologists, nurses and technicians who work together to develop the best treatment plan for each and every patient. And a patient's wishes are always taken into account.
- Convenience - We bring advanced cardiovascular care to your community hospital. We don't want you to have to travel far for expert cardiology care. We offer more services at more hospitals than any other health system in the region.