COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
The right start for you and your baby.
When you’re having a baby, you want not only high-quality clinical care delivered with compassion and concern, but also a comfortable, nurturing environment before, during and after you give birth.
At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you’ll be provided the most advanced care, as well as pampered.
You’ll find amenities just for expectant and new moms, such as:
- A spacious birthing suite with comfortable bedding, body pillows, flat-screen TV, private bathroom and an area for baby
- Full-size Jacuzzi tubs for relaxation during labor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Docking stations for MP3 devices
- Designated “Mother to Be” parking
- Restaurant-style menu with room service
- Hospitality cart with gourmet snacks and drinks
- Complimentary valet parking for visitors
Our clinical services for moms and babies are some of the most advanced in the area, including:
- Doctors specializing in every aspect of mother-baby care.
- Highly trained nurses and a board-certified obstetrician available 24/7.
- The region’s most comprehensive certified nurse-midwife program
- A level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), the most advanced level offered in the region.
- Region’s only dedicated antepartum unit for high-risk pregnancies.
- Prenatal classes for expectant moms.
- Complementary follow-up breastfeeding classes after you leave the hospital.
Remember to use our free valet service or mother-to-be parking. Call (913) 541-5058 for more information. You may also pre-register with our maternity navigators.