Amenities like Private Suites are important to me.
Every pregnancy is unique. Your experience should be too. Design your birthing experience with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. From spacious maternity and birthing suites to gourmet meals to music playlists, we keep moms comfortable and relaxed while they await baby's birth.
Advanced Care for Mother and Baby
When you are expecting, choosing your hospital is a significant decision. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, our Mother and Baby Services are the perfect choice for expectant parents, whether it’s your first baby or another joyful addition. We provide the most comprehensive, advanced care before, during and after pregnancy and birth including:
- Highly-trained nurses and a board-certified obstetrician available 24/7
- Mother and baby quiet time from 2 p.m. to 4p.m. daily to rest, heal and bond.
- Area’s most comprehensive certified nurse midwife program
- Spacious, updated rooms and thoughtful amenities
- Alternative methods for labor pain relief including nitrous oxide available.
- Area’s most advanced Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Region’s only dedicated Antepartum Unit for high-risk pregnancies
- Dedicated mother and baby physician specialists and reproductive physician specialists