COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Every pregnancy is unique. Your experience should be too. Design your birthing experience with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. From spacious maternity and birthing suites to gourmet meals to music playlists, we keep moms comfortable and relaxed while they await baby's birth.
Advanced Care for Mother and Baby
When you are expecting, choosing your hospital is a significant decision. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, our Mother and Baby Services are the perfect choice for expectant parents, whether it’s your first baby or another joyful addition. We provide the most comprehensive, advanced care before, during and after pregnancy and birth including:
- Highly-trained nurses and a board-certified obstetrician available 24/7
- Mother and baby quiet time from 2:00pm to 4:00pm daily to rest, heal and bond
- Area’s most comprehensive certified nurse midwife program
- Spacious, updated rooms and thoughtful amenities
- Alternative methods for labor pain relief including nitrous oxide available.
- Area’s most advanced Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Our Maternal Fetal Health Center offer the area's most experienced team to support high-risk pregnancies and the most advanced, comprehensive care to you and your baby. Our MFHC includes dedicated Placenta Accreta Center of Excellence.
- Carrying twins, triplets or higher-order multiples? We offer the area's most advanced care for multiples.
- OB Graduate Medical Education Program at Overland Park Medical Center trains the next generation of obstetrician-gynecologists. These newly licensed physicians work hand-in-hand with our skilled attending physicians to provide excellent care with the attention you deserve.
- Dedicated mother and baby physician specialists and reproductive physician specialists