Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Mon, March 4, 2019
Around 5 a.m., things went from a healthy, normal labor/induction to nearly fatal for both me and my unborn son. Out of nowhere, I went into cardiac arrest, the team started CPR and...
Kansas City Mavericks Sponsors Jolly Old St. Nick’s 7th Annual Visit to Tiny Preemies at Four HCA Neonatal Intensive Care Units Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Thu, December 13, 2018
Centerpoint Medical Center, Research Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center welcome Santa and his elves, who will spread holiday cheer to critically...
One Year Later: Rare Quads Celebrate Birthdays at Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Help Bring Awareness to Premature Births
Wed, November 14, 2018
The Hartman family, including three girls and a boy and parents Kaitlin and Josh, will reunite with physicians and nurses to mark Saturday’s World Prematurity Day and share gratitude...
Mon, September 17, 2018
Overland Park Regional Hosted A Special NICU reunion, creating special memories for NICU graduates.
Thu, June 28, 2018
After nearly one year of infertility treatments, Josh and Kaitlin found out that they were pregnant . . . with quadruplets! They turned to the Maternal-Fetal Health Center at Overland...