Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Mon, August 13, 2018
Every parent should know how and when to administer CPR. When performed correctly, CPR can save a child's life by restoring blood flow to the heart, brain, and other organs and restoring...
Mon, June 25, 2018
Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Dr. Eric Peters states that parents should talk to their kids about the dangers.
Mon, June 11, 2018
Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Dr. Eric Peters discusses ways teens can avoid these injuries.
Thu, May 31, 2018
Dr. A. Gabriel Schifman, Medical Director, Pediatric ER, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, says there's only a few tick-borne illnesses to worry about in the Kansas City metro ...
Thu, January 11, 2018
Overland Park Regional Medical Center's Dr. Schifman explains the difference between the flu, pneumonia and RSV.