If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
In an emergency, every second matters. That’s why Overland Park Regional Medical Center offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people of all ages. We have board–certified physicians in Emergency Medicine and critical care nurses and support staff who are available around the clock. We offer:
- An American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center
- Technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- A Computerized Physician Order Entry System that eliminates handwriting errors.
- ER wait times publicly available via text or online.
- A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency services, the latest technology and a caring staff. Our three pediatric-ready emergency rooms are prepared for your little one's mishaps. In fact, our emergency rooms beat the national average for pediatric ER readiness and treat nearly 25,000 kids each year.
Whether you are experiencing a minor emergency or a life-threatening situation, we can provide the emergency care you need.